International Citizens is a reliable source for expatriates and travelers from all around the world. To help you as you’re traveling or living abroad we have developed a range of expatriate resources, tools, articles, and directories to assist you in a number of ways:
From guidance on planning your move abroad, tips for living in a foreign country, to planning your return home, we have a growing list of articles and tips to help you through your journey. In our advice section, we offer a range of articles by expert authors and international relocation specialists. Each section has specific advice relating to different stages in your expatriate experience or specific issues and challenges expats face on their journey.
We post on a regular basis about international health insurance, expatriate health insurance, international travel insurance and much more. You can follow our blog by signing up for the email alerts or add our RSS feed to your favorite reader!
When traveling or relocating to a new country, it’s important to know how to call abroad so you can stay in touch with friends, family and business partners. Each country has a specific international dial out code and international calling code. We have created a useful tool to help expatriates living abroad locate the correct international calling code for countries around the world.
Make sure you have a list of local hospitals before moving abroad. We are building a growing list of hospitals for internationals living abroad. Start here:
- International Hospitals in Australia
- Find Hospitals in Brazil
- Best Hospitals in Canada for Expatriates
- Hospitals and Doctors in France
- Hospitals in Germany for Expatriates
- International Hospitals in Israel
- Hospitals in Italy for Expatriates
- Hospitals in Mexico for Expatriates
- Hospitals in Philippines for Expatriates
- Best Hospitals in UK for Expatriates
We have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions regarding international health insurance, and created a comprehensive library of articles addressing many of the complex topics, to assist you in the process of understanding international insurance. If you can’t find the answer that you are searching for please let us know.
- Advice on Becoming a US Expatriate
- How to Use Health Insurance
- International Health Insurance for Retirement
- Insurance Coverage and Maternity Benefits
- How Important is Evacuation/ Repatriation Insurance?
- How to Choose an International Travel Medical Plan
- How Important is International Health Insurance?